• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Bangladesh in Sri Lanka

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
"Shahriah Nafees is definitely the next captain of Bangladesh" Richard McInnes (6 months ago)

Handy partnership this. Bashar and Tushar

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Regardless, they got some batsmen some time in the middle, may help for the real deal - Tests.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
dinu23 said:
i realy hope they will give the last ODI to the new guys. there's no fun beating Bangladesh. :(
Exactly my point !! Serves no body no purpose playing stupid games like this when the opportunity to get some players to show what they can is lost as well as helping the new comers to the Test Arena an opportunity to compete on a level footing , when wallopping them repeatedly is extremely unfair and will tarnish their confidence as well !!

Isn't it time that we (Sri Lankans) helped Bangladesh, even if the Indians and Pakistanis don't seem to want to do that !!!

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Ramiz Raja:

So refreshing to the eye, Orleanurrr tree. Pink and green. The sun is coming out too. So things are brightning up here.

Yes he is commentating on a cricket match.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Sanjay Manjrekar:

In the lunch break ice cream is going to be the desert. Or maybe soup and ice cream.

Yes, still cricket match going on.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Athar Ali Khan:

Good to see Atapattu carrying the drinks, not transferring the responsibility to some one else.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Ranjit Fernando:

These umpires from Pakistan are certainly showing very good progress.

On the fact that the umpire is giving plumb lbw decisions right after giving wrong decisions in previous matches. Also Asoka De Silva has then acquired knew Pakistani citizenship I am not aware of.

dinu23

International Debutant
it's a shame, we always get the same set of TenSports comentators when a series is playing here in SL. it would be nice to hear guys like boycott,greig for a change.

lionheart

School Boy/Girl Captain
What are your predictions on who will come into the SL side for teh final ODI?

As much as I'd like to see some fresh faces come in, reaistically; I guess they'll put Avishka in, though I think it's a stupid idea because he may well butcher the bangladeshi's, but we all know he is garbage against good cricket sides. Hopefully Malinga will come in, they need to get it out of their heads he is too expensive, the only way he'll learn to be economical is through being put in the situations where he has to be economical.
I'd be resting Vass, Sanath and Marv. I'd also try Mahela at no 3 because he has hit some nice form and it seems like he isn't getting many opportunities to capitalize on it.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
First test starts tomorrow, I'm scared

Jayasuriya, Atapattu, Sangakkarra, Jayawardene, Samaraweera, Dilshan

vs.

Rafique, Enamul, Shahadat, Rasel