• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

God save the Aussies!

PY

International Coach
South Africa are my fave team other than my blood side, just think Rich likes to think he's on his own so he can rant all the more. :p

wahindiawah

Banned
I see lil hope for OZ, i thiunk in a year or 2 they won't be able to maintain top slot and will go down.England and India will be the new force in Test cricket, in my opinion.England thoufgh are better than India coz of a superior bowling attack

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
He can not, he will not and for the overall good of the game, he should not :p

Welcome to CW Dean.

wahindiawah

Banned
SJS said:
He can not, he will not and for the overall good of the game, he should not :p

Well test cricket became so boring coz of Oz domination. Which ever team overthrows Australia for the top slot, be it be England or India , are unlikly to be as successful as the Austrlian ONCE were!

Piper

International Captain
kwek said:
Traitor :@

erm. for the good of cricket, i'd love to see England win..as test cricket got boring with the aussies winning all the time. face it. it was getting boring.
How am i a traitor?

Run like Inzy

U19 12th Man
Swervy said:
you say that as if that was Australias fault
It wasn't the Aussies fault but someone needed to challenge them. They seemed unstoppable. Almost like the great west indies team (not as leathal with the ball)

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
I find it incredible that any non-English fellow would support us to be honest (apart from the Welsh of course), we are a nation easily disliked.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Pedro Delgado said:
I find it incredible that any non-English fellow would support us to be honest (apart from the Welsh of course), we are a nation easily disliked.
I'd like to be apart from the Welsh too - that's why we built Offa's Dyke..

Barney Rubble

International Coach
"God Save The Aussies"?

Have you not been listening to us for the last 200 years when we tell you God is an Englishman? :D :p

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Langeveldt said:
for the good of cricket (test cricket) you could start by ridding it of Zimbabwe and Bangladesh, rather than by worrying how dominant one of the greatest sides ever are..
This series questions whether they really are one of the greatest sides ever or just fortunate to be playing in a time when there's a lot of mediocrity around.