• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which players would you like to be thrown out of Australian side?

Craig

World Traveller
Nnanden said:
Hauritz, David and Gillespie would give us grief. Otherwise... we have a shot. :D
Only because Brakcen is in there :p

If you had your way he would be celebrating his 50th Test (should it be 100th?).

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Craig said:
Only because Brakcen is in there :p

If you had your way he would be celebrating his 50th Test (should it be 100th?).
Can`t even spell his name right... no respect. :p

Nah, I`d have picked him for about five more tests and about 10 more ODIs most likely. :D

King_Ponting

International Regular
his performance this innings will tell.

My prediction either bowled behind his legs or caught in the slips for less than 30

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
King_Ponting said:
his performance this innings will tell.

My prediction either bowled behind his legs or caught in the slips for less than 30
please KP lets think positive

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
King_Ponting said:
Its hard mate, its hard..... when faced with the situation in which england is dominating australia........ :-O :(
i know but i'm still hanging in here :mellow:

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
King_Ponting said:
Nope ive concluded, katich out...... dropped second ball........dissapointing
come on KP lets hope he makes England pay we got to send a positive vibe out, we cant give up on them mate.....

King_Ponting

International Regular
oh ive still got hope.... just not in katich......
More in clarke,gilchrist and the two allrounders of the team..
Oh and i still have faith in the english weather..... rain.... rain.....rain

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
King_Ponting said:
oh ive still got hope.... just not in katich......
More in clarke,gilchrist and the two allrounders of the team..
Oh and i still have faith in the english weather..... rain.... rain.....rain
:laugh: well at least you are thinking positive

greg

International Debutant
At least the Aus press can't call for the Australian women's team to be called in, as the English press did when we lost to NZ in 1999 8-)

SpeedKing

U19 Vice-Captain
GladiatrsInBlue said:
Gillchrist? .. can't catch, his footwork is extremely poor, probably coz of age.

Hayden..... wonder what happened to slater, Hyden might strike back but don't see him lasting much longer.

Jason.... if he gets Bagladesh nationality he might then get into their "b " side.

Mcgill (though age is not on his side) should be recalled and bracken should be given a chance.Overall youngsters should be given a chance into OZ side.
C'mon guys only 4 matches into a series and they are suddenly not worthy of a place in the side. Give them a break, After all they are they are no.1 in the world

*** typed with a wry grin on face ***

Oh how the mighty fall

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
vic_orthdox said:
I believe the odds of cricket player being the one to provide it were at least 100-1. :sleep:
For a statistician you show undue disregard for zeroes. You missed four of them.

:@