• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What a game My team won

cricket player

International Debutant
Guys It was one of the best innings that I have seen,

Arvind krishnan(our captain) made 58 runs I supported him along the way :)

He hit a six that could have cleared MCG he is one powerfull man.

Also guys I batted well supporting the other batsman specially my captain I made 17of 51 balls it is not bad though considering the situation :) But I was thinking to make a 50 but failed because i played a poor shot right in the hands of the fielder :@

here is the score card http://valleycricketers.org/cgi-bin//valleycc/dscore-pl.cgi?file=20050821&mtype=2005

also I run out 2 batsman hahah It was my call but i didnt not ran hahah they were going crazy on me :ph34r:

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
cool mate nice game :thumbsup: , cant wait for school cricket to start over here buts its until next may :dry: ,

cricket player

International Debutant
The first run out was my fault,

I called him for a run but then I did not respond and send him back only to find out that he is run out

The second one was the other guys fault,

He hit the ball in the air and it was about to be caught the fielder dropped the catch,My call was NO by then he was half down the pitch vic i couldnt do anything rather then send him back and he was run out as well.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
cricket player said:
The first run out was my fault,

I called him for a run but then I did not respond and send him back only to find out that he is run out

The second one was the other guys fault,

He hit the ball in the air and it was about to be caught the fielder dropped the catch,My call was NO by then he was half down the pitch vic i couldnt do anything rather then send him back and he was run out as well.

1) you called and did not respond, why should other people listen to your calls if you dont :blink:

2) you should have backed up farther, i reakon there would have been a run there.

cricket player

International Debutant
I agree with you age master It was all my fault but the captain safed me by hitting half centurie and winning the game.

I must say the other team was sledging alot.

i was batting this guy was like "come on hit some shots batsman I have heard that you hit sixes,

I respond by saying "just shut up! you talk alot"

Haahah I was loving it

I go in the nervouse of the bowlers and fielder they couldnt get me out.

To add some more salt to the ruin They will not go to the A DIVSION(that happens when you win 14 out of 16 matches)

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Geez, 17 off 51, I guess you really do have a defens like Dravid.

Edit: Some nice tight bowling there, too.

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Well done Fardin!

Seriously, great to see you scoring. And you have a scorecard to back it up.

You have come from the joke of the month, to a serously interesting poster. I wish you all the best in your next few matches, you bowled alright too. :) :)

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Bob, your grammar hasn't improved :p. Seriously, good effort there ... solid with bat and ball.

King_Ponting

International Regular
cameeel said:
Congrats. What type of bowler are you?
Hes a vetorri... Well done cp, however batting needs to be improved mate..... good tight bowling figures tho...... Whats with all the wides? 36 in 38.3 overs isnt acceptable....

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Yeah, your monkey don`t like `em either. That`s good enough reason for me.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Voltman said:
Speak for yourself...

How does one not respond to his own call?
I am genuinely finding his posts interesting. He`s a helluva lot more modest than before. :)