• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FAO Langeveldt

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Are you going to Taunton tomorrow? (Sunday 20th) If so, I'll come say hi - where will you be?

Looking forward to seeing Hussey and Colly from Durham, and our new signing on a week's contract, Stuart MacGill.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
because we're nosey beggers who were expecting you to declare your undying love for him or something spectacular like that.

...I'm disappointed

Barney Rubble

International Coach
steds said:
because we're nosey beggers who were expecting you to declare your undying love for him or something spectacular like that.

...I'm disappointed
So am I - the bugger isn't around, and I've got to leave at 11am tomorrow to get to the ground. Ah well, his loss.

Langeveldt

Soutie
my apologies for totally ignoring that, im not in Cricket Chat a lot unless im posting photos..

Do you have an email address I can email my phone number to??