• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The 2007 World Cup Winner Is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indian god

Cricket Spectator
I know its to ealrey to predict whos going to win the world cup in 2007 , but might as well start it now . I hope india wins the world cup in 2007 , I hope this tread continues for a long time , and keep the chit-chat coming , make it fun and cordial. DISCUSS???????????????????????????????

shaka

International Regular
NZ will have an excellent shot as always. I doubt Australia will be able to win.

Last edited:

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Indian god said:
I know its to ealrey to predict whos going to win the world cup in 2007 , but might as well start it now . I hope india wins the world cup in 2007 , I hope this tread continues for a long time , and keep the chit-chat coming , make it fun and cordial. DISCUSS???????????????????????????????
Whilst I appreciate that India's form is at such a low ebb that you probably feel that WC2007 is all you have to look forward to at present (and then only as far as the end of the group stages), I suggest that there's a few more pressing matters to take care of.

:dry:

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
haha :laugh:

Holland ofcourse...erm...or not... :D
nyway..England maybe? Australia ofcourse...New Zealand....I think this could be the best WC in 8 years

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
kwek said:
haha :laugh:

Holland ofcourse...erm...or not... :D
nyway..England maybe? Australia ofcourse...New Zealand....I think this could be the best WC in 8 years
We've already got a thread on the next World Cup, doubtlessly it will be topped in about 18 months...

Status
Not open for further replies.