Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video highlights

Cricket Spectator

Video highlights

Hi evrybody, i discovered this fantastic sport nearly 1 yr ago, and now i'm completely addicted to it so much to keep surfing the looking for pics, match reports, live scores etc.
    But one thing i cannot find is video highlights of cricket's main events. I can receive skynews at my place but there are not many reports there, its not a sport channel just a big news one. I need to find a website providing cricket video highlights (free would be better but i can pay any reasonable sum to eventually watch some top cricket action!)
    In my country (Italy)ppl don t even know what cricket is about!!! So can you help me with some good link pls? Skysport broadband online is providing some action but its only for ppl logging on from a uk/roi registered IP!!!
    Just some websites with some video action, if it includes these Ashes Tests even better! Otherwise i will be compelled to rely on DVDs on sale featuring this events....
    Thanks buddies,

sorry mate, don't know any sites giving videos for free. almost always u have to pay some money to get them.
    Code:
    CW CRICKET - May 2009
    FC
    M      I     NO    Runs      Avg      Ct      50s      100s      HS
    83    157   8      4237    28.44      79      22         4       169*

O     W    Avg   SR
    45    18   18.7  27

List - A
    M      I      Runs      Avg      Ct    50s    100s      HS
    179   174    5828      37.84     67    48     3        121

OD
    M      I      Runs      Avg    Ct      50s      100s      HS    SR
    27    24     716      35.80    15      6         0       71*   74.58

Cricket Spectator
    No you got me wrong i said free would be better but im interested in any video link providing highlights, even if i have to pay, no problem!

Cricket Web Staff Member luckyeddie's Avatar
    Target Champion! Stuarts Xtreme Skateboarding Champion!
    I'm not sure (and can't actually check because I'm at work) but isn't it possible to get video feeds through a link from the Cricinfo site?

Have a look on there, look at the site map and have a dig around. I'm sure I saw something about video links at some time in the past.
    Nigel Clough's Black and White Army, beating Forest away with 10 men

www.***************.info ...

They also stream live sports games from around the globe. May be illegal... Im not sure.

MOD EDIT - Is illegal... why else do you think it hits the naughty word filter?
    Last edited by Neil Pickup; 16-08-2005 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cricnewbye
    Hi evrybody, i discovered this fantastic sport nearly 1 yr ago, and now i'm completely addicted to it so much to keep surfing the looking for pics, match reports, live scores etc.
    But one thing i cannot find is video highlights of cricket's main events. I can receive skynews at my place but there are not many reports there, its not a sport channel just a big news one. I need to find a website providing cricket video highlights (free would be better but i can pay any reasonable sum to eventually watch some top cricket action!)
    In my country (Italy)ppl don t even know what cricket is about!!! So can you help me with some good link pls? Skysport broadband online is providing some action but its only for ppl logging on from a uk/roi registered IP!!!
    Just some websites with some video action, if it includes these Ashes Tests even better! Otherwise i will be compelled to rely on DVDs on sale featuring this events....
    Thanks buddies,
    Try www.***********.com perfectly legal streams all the tests shown in England on SKY and Channel 4 only $3.00 per month
    Last edited by Neil Pickup; 17-08-2005 at 05:03 AM.

PY
    Quote Originally Posted by chalky
    Try www.***********.com perfectly legal streams all the tests shown in England on SKY and Channel 4 only $3.00 per month
    It's like watching a kettle boil.
    Last edited by Neil Pickup; 17-08-2005 at 05:03 AM.
    A True Champion - Bob. Rest in peace. 15/04/06
    "People today have too big a devil and too small a God"

- Stephen Currie

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" Psalm 27:1

Quote Originally Posted by PY
    It's like watching a kettle boil.
    Depends on the quality of the stream and better than just sky news

PY
    Check out what you actually wrote and then read my post again.

Though don't edit your original because I'm afraid I know what site you're heading to and from the situation of the chap who started this thread, I'd have thought he doesn't qualify for the legal requirements of the forum.

What you think no debit or credit card?

PY
    From my understanding of the rules thing, it is for people who have paid for the original program then want to rewatch but haven't got a copy of it.

As he doesn't have original subscription (or he wouldn't be asking), it would make it illegal.

Think that's how it works because there's a dozen disclaimers stating it's the individual members responsibility to make it legal, not theirs.

Can't see discalimers on the site. As far as I am aware the legality in this country is you are allowed to watch as long as you don't record to a media. But the law is changing all the time. I have been using the site for 4 months now and no issues.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Top_Cat's Avatar
    Cricket highlights galore for FREE! It's of the Sussex cricket club's season. one-dayers, county cricket, 20/20 it's all there!

http://www.sussexcricket.tv/movie_archive.php?a=221

Cricket Web Moderator Neil Pickup's Avatar
    From the site concerned:

"1. Legal Notice
    Users of this website you must meet the following requirements before entering any content offered on this site:
    You receive a cable/satellite/antenna feed with the content you watch It is your fundamental right as a consumer to record/copy/digitize/re-view/ anything subscribe to at any time you wish to review them. Since these TV shows are easily accessible and purchasable to nearly 100% of the Subscribed users we do not wish to burden you with any proof of ownership/subscription. We make what you have the fundamental right to record and review available to you 24/7 if you do not have the personal ability to record/view at home. You are responsible for complying with these requirements, failure to do so can terminate your membership at the StreamTVNow website...

2. Member notice
    Also members are required to take this in notion:
    All content offered on this site falls on local jurisdiction, members are obligated to make sure they are free to watch in their own local or national legal boundaries.
    StreamTvnow is a platform for TV users, any donations or financial transactions made to StreamTvnow are to ensure the uptime of the infrastructure StreamTVnow uses not to ensure content. The administrators of streamtvnow are not in any way responsible for any misuse of the content made available within its forum/community. Any content that has been made available by members of this forum/community is at the responsibility of each individual member. "

Translated into English as "if you have access to these channels anyway, then it's legal to use these streams, otherwise it's entirely your fingers that get burnt if you get caught".

It's not what the original poster's looking for and I'm removing the link(s).
    MSN Messenger: minardineil2000 at hotmail dot com | AAAS Chairman
    CricketWeb Black | CricketWeb XI Captain
    ClarkeWatch: We're Watching Rikki - Are You?

Up The Grecians - Exeter City FC

Completing the Square: My Cricket Web Blog

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information