• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anyone here sell test series videos/dvds?

Has anyone here seen or own the Richie Benaud's greatest 11 DVD?

If so could you please tell me how much action of Warne there is in it, I see he is in the team. What particular wickets of his does it show and how many?

If it's pretty much just the Gatting ball and a load of chat then I shant bother.

Anyone here seen the Crickets greatest entertainers 11 whosted by Atherton from the Daily Telegraph?

If so, how much Murali action does it show?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Shane Warne said:
Anyone here seen the Crickets greatest entertainers 11 whosted by Atherton from the Daily Telegraph?

If so, how much Murali action does it show?
Not that much off the top of my head.

Does anyone know whether the "Shane Warne King Of Spin" DVD is different to the one that was called "Shane Warne Worlds best Spin Bowler"? Or was it just a re realease of the same thing which they deleted?

Here is the front cover of the one I have which was called worlds best
http://im.edirectory.co.uk/products/974/i/videos/shanewarne.jpg

Here is the King Of Spin one which I think is newer. I dont know whether to get it
http://www.dvdcrave.com.au/images/products/13476.jpg

Anyone know if it's the same programme?

Thanks.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Shane Warne said:
I'm suspecting it would just be a bit of the 16/200.

I think I pretty much have all those wickets already.
I think it shows the "Butcher Ball" too, but there's not much more - it's a short DVD, there's only 5-6" tops per player.

SquidAU

I don't know if they are the same program, but I have the King of Spin one. I picked it up for $5 on Ebay!

Pretty good DVD, not the best I have watched but it is better compared to the first Warne DVD...which is the one with his picture on the front bowling.
I don't understand.

How can you not know whether they are the same program but then say one is better than the other?