Cricket Betting Site Betway

Thread: Do Pakistan need Akhtar back?

Do Pakistan need Akhtar back?

Does ne body else fink pakistan need akhtar back against england in november if we r 2 have nebody bowl as quik as flintoff amd harmison?

Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    i fink that pakistan wud b rong to fink that they dint need him

Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    on a more serious note i would say that, they dont essentially need him back, but it would be a bonus to them providing he can keep out of the headlines unless it is for sporting reasons.

International Debutant cricket player's Avatar
    Shabbir is now gone
    Sami is inuried
    Shaoib is fit

you need him back.
    Bob is very insane stay away from him

FAVOURITE UNDER 19 CRICKETER JP McNamara AKA ORTHODOX

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by no1_gangsta_786
    Does ne body else fink pakistan need akhtar back against england in november if we r 2 have nebody bowl as quik as flintoff amd harmison?

oh yes they do need him back he is a match winner & is their most accomplished test match bowler. Plus if he isn't their againts England this winter i'll back them to win.

with most of the other quicks out, the pakistani pace attack is undermanned.

hence after some major research, i think they should bring back waqar and wasim :P

akhtar is a tool

oh yes they do need him back he is a match winner & is their most accomplished test match bowler. Plus if he isn't their againts England this winter i'll back them to win.
    i will back england to win anyway tbh.

School Boy/Girl Cricketer Shahid_afridi's Avatar
    i think they SHOULD get him back into the team.he would be a good bowling duo with sami who had a pretty good (especially test) series against india this year.unfortunaly he doesnt play a lot of cricket these days.they used to be a very scary fast bowling duo as both of them belong to the fastest bowlers right now(shoaib propably even is the fastest right now) and hopefully they can remain(or contain or whatever that word is) this status.
    but akhtar really needs to be FIT for the series otherwise it doesnt really make sense to me.i hope he will be fit cuz i want to see the rawalpindi express roll again.

School Boy/Girl Captain
    I guess it'd be a good bonus, but if I remember right, they didn't have him when they played India in India a while back, and they hammered us. xD Just because England have a good fast bowling attack doesn't mean Pakistan need to counter with one...sometimes Shoaib is really inaccurate in his bowling, and he gives away a TON of extras, and seeing as how he's just coming back he'll be out of touch and he'll probably do this a lot.

Thread Information