• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My Aus team for the next test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Ever seen the official thread?

Anyway, this is ridiculous and only designed to provoke a response, like everything you post here. :yawn:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
FaaipDeOiad said:
Ever seen the official thread?

Anyway, this is ridiculous and only designed to provoke a response, like everything you post here. :yawn:
you don't like him do you, sean

simmy

International Regular
That is a poor selection but something needs to be done!

Hussey/Hodge for Katich definitely.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
simmy said:
That is a poor selection but something needs to be done!

Hussey/Hodge for Katich definitely.
katich is the last player i would drop after ponting or gilchrist tbh. Very underated player imo.

FaaipDeOiad said:
I don't think trying to win the series is ridiculous.

And as for trying to get a response on a message board, wow how absurd that is yes.

We should all just post our own individual opinions and never discuss any of the points people make.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Can't help noticing you've dropped everyone apart from Langer, Ponting, Warne, Lee and McGrath.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Shane Warne said:
Not being able to catch a cold and needing 3 lives to get into double figures does give that impression yes.
his test record gives a very different impression.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Shane Warne said:
Ok, then let's pick Don Bradman.
im afraid that is impossible, picking gilchrist who has a fantastic record in recent times bar this series is incredibly possible and likely.

Slow Love™ said:
Well, throwing in Elliot did raise a slight smile.
I remember back in the day how Warne said he would go on to make 10,000 test runs and Brett Lee would take 600 wickets and hold the world record or something like that. :laugh:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
i remember when some idiot said that katich was a poor player and said how he would have gilchrist out of the test side after a bad game :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.