• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Season 2005/06 thread

Haddin

U19 Debutant
Yeah, I rate Pilon, I am sure he will do very well, and I was wondering if he just made it harder for himself, by moving, but good luck to him.

howardj

International Coach
Qld v Vic should be an absolutely cracking game tomorrow. I think the winner of this match is well placed to go on to win the competition. Certainly, Queensland's fate lies in their batting - they never seem to have a problem getting 20 wickets. As for Victoria, they really need to cash in here, as it will be their last game with Warne and Hodge in the team.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
They had stats in the paper yesterday and Warne's domestic average is about 36 and his average against Qld is over 50 in 7 games, certainly flies in the face of Berry's comments that Qld can't play leg spin. :laugh:

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Mister Wright said:
They had stats in the paper yesterday and Warne's domestic average is about 36 and his average against Qld is over 50 in 7 games, certainly flies in the face of Berry's comments that Qld can't play leg spin. :laugh:
Most of what Berry says is rubbish.

Haddin

U19 Debutant
This is just poor, we have failed to imporve even after the ING Cup win, MacGill one again, the shining light, Mail scored a slow 30, and Haddin, 29, and as I type, NSW all out for a dismal 143.

Dasa

Top_Cat said:
Berry named Jack McNamara as a 'player to watch' in an article a little while back.

Discuss.

:D

Muahahaha............
Most of what he says...not all! :laugh:

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Langer views on Cullen on his 1st day bowling performance are pretty good. I dunno but i think he should be given a chance ahead of MacGill for the bangladesh tour. But obviously when the ashes comes about MacGill should definately play..

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
aussie said:
Langer views on Cullen on his 1st day bowling performance are pretty good. I dunno but i think he should be given a chance ahead of MacGill for the bangladesh tour. But obviously when the ashes comes about MacGill should definately play..
Errrr Cullen ahead of MacGill?

No.

mikeW

Test Squad is being announced on Monday and no pace- bowlers have put there hands up in any matches yet which is a concern.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
aussie said:
not what i was trying to say..
Fair enough but whats he point in paying Cullen ahead of Macgill in Bangladesh when, and i quote, "obviously when the ashes comes about MacGill should definately play.."

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I don't see the point in throwing Cullen into the deep end, right now, let him develop playing in FC cricket until his ready. This game currently going on is the first time i can think of that Cullen has knocked over a top order. For pretty much his whole career to date, he pretty much comes on and rolls the tail after Dizzy or Tait knock over the top order. He is not ready for Test Cricket yet.