• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Season 2005/06 thread

King_Ponting

International Regular
chaminda_00 said:
are you sure the umpire didn't call no ball or was that the crowd....
Oh the crowd is calling more than just no ball....... They were shouting f****n chucker after his first over. oh and bird has 3 wickets now

Linda

International Vice-Captain
All over. All out for 284 (I think). Geez I didnt think we'd even come that close! MacGill returns with 40-odd off 6 overs...

And Hakon, surely you can get an 720 ABC coverage on the net? Its much better commentary than that SportFm station...!

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Linda said:
All over. All out for 284 (I think). Geez I didnt think we'd even come that close! MacGill returns with 40-odd off 6 overs...

And Hakon, surely you can get an 720 ABC coverage on the net? Its much better commentary than that SportFm station...!
I didn't know there was competition - just thought that was the only one (and yes, that one is draaaab and duuuulll...)

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Samuel_Vimes said:
I didn't know there was competition - just thought that was the only one (and yes, that one is draaaab and duuuulll...)
ING cup games are often on ABC when theres no international cricket on, at least in Perth and I assume in the other cities aswell.

From the Vic v Tassie scorecard -
Day 1
# Strong gusts of wind continued to knock the bails off the stumps. The umpires continued play with no bails on the stumps.

How odd, I didnt even know they could do that. Werent heavier bails available, or didnt they work either?!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
SquidAU said:
It's really irritating....I was surprised to find the Redbacks v Bulls scores!

Why the hell isn't cricinfo covering these ING matches when it did so last week?
Cricinfo only cover the televised games.

The reason they don't do the others is because of the 'Brown-nosed Gnome' comment made in reference to Langer.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What a surprise. Brad Hodge fails when the pressure's on and he needs runs. Didn't see that one coming... :ph34r:

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Mister Wright said:
Sorry mate...

I'm not too flash on copyright law... : :huh:
My daughter could help you for a small (large) fee.

She's doing her Masters in Internet Crime.