• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I miss Paul Adams

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
The many fun times we had on the playground and in the nets impersonating his action ... the human windmill we used to call him

shaka

International Regular
Boje is a far superior batsman though, which can be useful if top order collapse.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Can't resist.

Muralitharan and Lawson.

:D

Actually, I like Murali, he wore the jumper of my footy team once, so yeah. I don't think he chucks.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
boje is a better batsman, but giles is better with the ball,

and yes i agree, i always thought pall adams was better than boje, i suppose bojes strength is that he is a more or less an allrounder, whereas paul adams batting is weak.

Langeveldt

Soutie
I'd rather have Bojé in my line up.. After all, he has one day hundreds, a few of them.. And is a better than bit part bowler.. Good thinker too, would be a captain if he wasnt so quiet