• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Cricketers

nick-o

State 12th Man
The rules say:

Here are the rules for the Battles:

1. You are voting on who is the better player. Please do not pick someone because he is your favourite.

Border would get my vote if the rules were asking for the better cricketer, as his achievements as a captain changed an era.

But if its 'better player'...

my vote is for

Hobbs

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Border for me. Again, I have not seen much of Hobbs, but obviously he must have been outstanding to be one of the cricketers of the century. Then again, Border laid the foundation for this great Australian side and I think he has had a bigger impact of the game. Just my opinion though.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Ok Hobbs wins, votes to be counted at Lunch Day 5.

ROUND ONE ----- ----- MATCH UP THREE

SR Waugh(Australia) (RHB,RM)

ST Jayasuria (Sri Lanka) (LHB,SLA)

Anyone else getting mis-match fever?