• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lee's unique record!!

Not once or twice but thrice the guy has given up 100 runs in ten overs in test matches!!He the only fast bowler ever to have recorded such incredible figures.I wonder if such a record is ever gonna be broken?

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Top_Cat said:
And if those two sets of figures are brought up by yet another English person in response to this, I will scream.
Oh god I know. I mean, what's the point? Everybody knows he bowled badly for like 15 overs at Durham. Big deal.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Top_Cat said:
And if those two sets of figures are brought up by yet another English person in response to this, I will scream.
Corey, I recall that Tait, when bowli..... (voice fades into distance)

Monty

U19 Cricketer
taity will play next test instead of gillespie. cause he is way better but tait is faster than lee

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Monty said:
taity will play next test instead of gillespie. cause he is way better but tait is faster than lee
No he won't, Kasprowicz will play. Anyway, it's too early to say if Tait is faster than Lee or not. Obviously Tait is very fast, but he's not been clocked.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Monty said:
I highly doubt Tait is going to play instead of Gillespie - Kasprowicz is a much more likely option to replace Gillespie, as Faaip has pointed out. IMO, Kasprowicz should've started in this test, but anyway...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
GladiatrsInBlue said:
Not once or twice but thrice the guy has given up 100 runs in ten overs in test matches!!He the only fast bowler ever to have recorded such incredible figures.I wonder if such a record is ever gonna be broken?
Your sig is bad man...

It seems you haven`t changed since the Indo-Pak series. Pity. :wacko:

Hanuma

School Boy/Girl Captain
seeing as mcgrath got 80 odd against, i hardly think its fair to single out lee's stats....this is the best side they are likely to play and as such both batters and bowlers will have their stats hurt.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Nnanden said:
Your sig is bad man...

It seems you haven`t changed since the Indo-Pak series. Pity. :wacko:
C'mon, you can't tell me his sig isn't funny. Irfan Pathan a living legend? He's barely taken a wicket yet... potential and nothing more. And Dhoni's played one good innings. At least he could pick Dravid, Tendulkar or Kumble if he wanted a living legend in the Indian team. :wacko:

Monty

U19 Cricketer
FaaipDeOiad said:
No he won't, Kasprowicz will play. Anyway, it's too early to say if Tait is faster than Lee or not. Obviously Tait is very fast, but he's not been clocked.
what are you talking about they clock him in the ing games