• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Successful (Or Not So Successful!) Batsmen Despite Glaring Weaknesses

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
shounak said:
It could possibly be said that Shahid Afridi's weakness is his carefree slogging, but that's the only reason he's in the team. I can't imagine that him playing a Dravid innings. It'd be like holding in diarrhoea, or something else :censored:

Absolutely Unpossible
I had to hold in an "acid sh1t" once, good grief that was tricky.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
shounak said:
It could possibly be said that Shahid Afridi's weakness is his carefree slogging, but that's the only reason he's in the team. I can't imagine that him playing a Dravid innings. It'd be like holding in diarrhoea, or something else :censored:

Absolutely Unpossible
"Me fail English?..."

Sorry...I see Ralph wherever I go... :D

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Tendulkar sometimes plays a bit too much around his front pad (well, these days).
Dravid can sometimes defend with an angled bat, resulting in inside edges.

King_Ponting

International Regular
Dasa said:
Tendulkar sometimes plays a bit too much around his front pad (well, these days).
Dravid can sometimes defend with an angled bat, resulting in inside edges.
Surely not. There cant be a crack in the wall.............

tooextracool

International Coach
Dasa said:
he strangely had a weakness against medium pace bowlers early on in his career, which explains why cronje has dismissed him 5 times. for most of his career though, hes has problems on seamer friendly wickets, both to the ball coming into him and getting him trapped lbw and the ball going away from him, which hes generally poked at and got himself out.