• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

the murali appreciation society

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy123

U19 Debutant
this is just a thread to praise murali fo rbing just what he is, the best spinner in the world today and perhaps in history, my hat goes off to you muttiah :)

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
I was waiting for the...shane warne...because murali is a chucker..but im not getting into that....
Neil? or anyone online, close this thread please...and give the poor boy(shane warne) a warning.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
kwek said:
I was waiting for the...shane warne...because murali is a chucker..but im not getting into that....
Neil? or anyone online, close this thread please...and give the poor boy(shane warne) a warning.
Why am I not surprised.

When Tarick is telling you off, you have to start worrying... pull your head in, or expect to find yourself with a seven-dayer before the week is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.