• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Shane Bond thread

Well, a thread for my favourite cricket player. Discuss his comeback in this thread. I know it was only Zimbabwe but I am very encouraged by the way he nowled, he seemed to be bowling quick and was swinging the ball and looked good. I really hope he can stay fit, but I got this bad feeling on the back of my mind that he will break down again, he just seems too good and exciting for a NZ bowler :blink:

If he finds his form Vs Sa in the crucial series their I beleive that will be the only way we can win there. I can't see us beatoing sa in sa unless Bond is really firing,.

shaka

International Regular
He bowled with a bit of pace (around 150kph). Lovely to see him back in the game.