• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

16 from 66 balls

cricket player

International Debutant
steds said:
16 from 66 is good. Far better than 16 from 6
Yup it is

My team had a problem with the openers geting out quickly I use to bat at number 2 position really good but i gave it a try at opening the batting it worked.

I survived until the 25 over and gave strike to my captain who scored a cracking 58 from 40 balls inculding 4 sixes and 3 4 brilliant

my bowling was also good :p

archie mac

International Coach
cricket player said:
http://valleycricketers.org/cgi-bin//valleycc/dscore-pl.cgi?file=20050807&mtype=2005

I am really in a deffensive mood these days

I played 11 overs and only able to make 16 runs,but that was my job to help the other batsman :)

Anyways dont blame my abilities it was a tough batting conditions and top bowling teams firing cracking inswingers :ph34r:
I am sure Sir Geoffrey would applaud you, after all it's the openers job to take the shine off the new ball.

Just glad I did not have to watch it! :D

cricket player

International Debutant
superkingdave said:
you're bowling seems quite succesful though
Yup it was a tough pitch for batting but had alot of cracks

It was my day to tell you the truth I recieved the man of the match award.

It was a fun match for sure. 8-)

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
16 from 66 isn't bad, it sets a platform, and sees off the new ball, if you can do that every week your middle order batsmen will love you. i also reakon that you would start going on twith it more often as you got into some form and scoring more runs.

cricket player

International Debutant
age_master said:
16 from 66 isn't bad, it sets a platform, and sees off the new ball, if you can do that every week your middle order batsmen will love you. i also reakon that you would start going on twith it more often as you got into some form and scoring more runs.
I will do that next week Age master.

I will try to go on with it this time around lets see what happens maybe I will score a 50 from 100 balls :ph34r: