• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Greatest leg spinner of all time...

Vote on the best leg spin bowler in cricket history

• Shane Warne

Votes: 31 58.5%
  • Mushtaq Ahmed

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Terry Jenner

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Anil Kumble

• Subhash Gupte

• Clarrie Grimmett

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • B S Chandrashekar

• Richie Benaud

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Bill O'Reilly

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Abdul Qadir

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
shane warne, and you know it, what a f*****g useless topic!

to James:
I'm getting a bit tired of this guy....dunno what he can do about it(he=James) but this go annoying and more.

a massive zebra

International Captain
Warne will win comfortably as O'Reilly is his only challenger and people generally prefer to vote for players that they have actually seen.

a massive zebra said:
Warne will win comfortably .
if the posters on here could be relied on for impartial votes yes, but it appears some are too childish to disattatch themselves from their preocupation with me.

Unfortunately some appear to be more interested in sabotaging the poll in some sort of misguided attempt to "get me"

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Shane Warne said:
if the posters on here could be relied on for impartial votes yes, but it appears some are too childish to disattatch themselves from their preocupation with me.

Unfortunately some appear to be more interested in sabotaging the poll in some sort of misguided attempt to "get me"
You really are getting tiresome.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Shane Warne said:

No-one's out to get you - far from it. They see you as a young child carrying a pair of scissors, running headlong down a grass bank.

They don't want to see you fall and hurt yourself.

archie mac

International Coach
kwek said:
didnt know woods was a spinner :) good to know.

when does he start playing for America?
Yes he is set to play in the next World Cup, just has to iron out a few worries with his flipper, it keeps "hooking" to the left
:p :D