• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If Mcgrath is out for the series what will the final scoreline be?

King_Ponting

International Regular
yeh they probably have a good chance. however the depth of australian cricket will be tested when Mcgrath and Warne retire

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
King_Ponting said:
yeh they probably have a good chance. however the depth of australian cricket will be tested when Mcgrath and Warne retire
It is being tested as we speak.

Flintoff looks the real deal, and he'll be there in 4 years, as will Pietersen and Harmison. Perhaps most of the current side will be their, if they all remain in form.

King_Ponting

International Regular
Mister Wright said:
It is being tested as we speak.

Flintoff looks the real deal, and he'll be there in 4 years, as will Pietersen and Harmison. Perhaps most of the current side will be their, if they all remain in form.
There lack of a truly world class spinner may be there weakness.

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
Mister Wright said:
Yeah, that's true. Who knows, in 4 years they may have one.
Cricket Player may be in our side by then, is he a spinner? He can probably do a bit of everything.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Pedro Delgado said:
Cricket Player may be in our side by then, is he a spinner? He can probably do a bit of everything.
Bowls off-spin like Vettori. And you can guarantee that he won't get bowled around the legs, but he won't be scoring too much on the off-side. Those balls are a waste, so says he...

Then again, neither does Pietersen, and there's nowt wrong with him, eh?

villaturk

Cricket Spectator
england to win the next test and the last 2 tests to be rained off,i mean test matches in england in September,ha ha ha

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I'm picking 2-2 from here. Always thought 3-1, but without some heroics from Australia tomorrow that's looking unlikely.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I went 3-1 Aus before the series, and if England don't bowl them out tomorrow I could see that happening.