• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Survivor Challenges 3 & 4

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There was not enough interest in the competition, so I didn't bother with it. If there are enough people who want it back I will put in the effort, otherwise you'll never see it again.

King_Ponting

International Regular
Mister Wright said:
There was not enough interest in the competition, so I didn't bother with it. If there are enough people who want it back I will put in the effort, otherwise you'll never see it again.
Nah i wouldnt worry about it. Too many things can get in the way and as a result automatic exclusion takes place. Anyways it was good while it was still around........ Well played border, a fine perfomance

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Thanx anyway for trying ... was good in theory but I don't think it quite worked out

Dydl

International Debutant
King_Ponting said:
Nah i wouldnt worry about it. Too many things can get in the way and as a result automatic exclusion takes place. Anyways it was good while it was still around........ Well played border, a fine perfomance

It was good while it lasted! Like King_Ponting said, too many things can get in the way...