• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is better- Lara or Tendulkar?

Kevin_Pietersen

Cricket Spectator
Who do you think is better out of these to class players? Lara or Tendulkar? For me, it has to be Tendulkar he is a classy act.He has just got all the strokes in the book and a perfect example of that is his innings of 98 against Pakistan at WC 2003.

What do you think?

Retox

State Vice-Captain
Hahaha

You don't want this discussion to go on but you give your opinions? Bravo Bravo

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Retox said:
Hahaha

You don't want this discussion to go on but you give your opinions? Bravo Bravo
Nah, Tendulkar and Lara are better than Bravo.

C_C and I have debated Tendulkar/Lara to death already anyway. I don't think the opinions are a revelation. :p

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
This one has been done to death - just like Murali vs Warne etc.
IMO, Tendulkar, but by so small a margin it doesn't matter.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Top_Cat said:
Alright! This looks like it's going to get interesting!

:jerry:
you think so? never get tired of rehashing this old and worn-out argument....eh? :)