• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dont want to play in Multan either

Craig

World Traveller
Come on guys, if you want to make this into a terrorism debate/thread, please take it to Off Topic?

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Craig said:
Come on guys, if you want to make this into a terrorism debate/thread, please take it to Off Topic?
When someone goes out of their way to call me a liar, I exercise my right of reply, but you're right, this is not the place to discuss these matters.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
luckyeddie said:
If the reference to Abu Ala al-Maudoodi was too hard for you, he was (reputed to be) the person who was, let's say, the 'inspiration' of Osama Bin Laden.
What a hypocrite. The Same Osama Bin Laden was supported by UK/USA in their war against communism and you dont say a word on it and write one full page of ******** about Pakistan.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
luckyeddie said:
Now if the country's blooming PRESIDENT admits that they hadn't done enough (and I was really referring to the Gen Zia era after the execution of Bhutto), then we can take it as read that they hadn't done enough.
Who the **** are you to question whehter or not Pakistan has done enough, World Police ? Has your country done enough(what have they done other than killing innocent people and attacking soverign countries) ?

I never said Pakistan has done enough, I said Pakistan has done it more than UK in this war of terror.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
luckyeddie said:
So much in this world is down to perception - that of being seen to be right - and that is why Musharraf announced that the first step is to ban foreigners from the madrassas. It's been suggested that more than one of the first wave of British suicide bombers had spent some time at one, some of which are Saudi-financed.
Perception, Only Pakistan/Afghanistan have to think about Perception. Do you even care about perception of Britain in Islamic countries ? Do you think that British govt should do something to change the perception of the Islamic world about them ? No, in your hypocritic world everything should be done by others while your police, govt continue to kill innocent people, attack soverign countries.

Yes British Suicide Bomber visited Pakistan, so ? What was your govt doing ?
Ever question your government as why they haven't asked Saudi govt about their financial support to those terrorists in Pakistan, wait that will be asking for too much.

Langeveldt

Soutie
luckyeddie said:
I try - really hard sometimes - the fact that I continually fail doesn't make it bad advice.

Sometimes it gets too much reading such idiotic nonsense time and time again and I just have to leave the forum entirely for a few weeks. I come back and really, nothing ever changes. They're still here.
Yeah me too, although i tend to go out with a bang before realizing that my social life really has seeped through the bottom of the barrel, and come back..

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sanz said:
What a hypocrite. The Same Osama Bin Laden was supported by UK/USA in their war against communism and you dont say a word on it and write one full page of ******** about Pakistan.
Yes, and I recognised that fact (OBL was in the pay of the CIA going right back to the days of the idiot Ronnie Reagan) in postings time and time again in the past. I've been pretty consistent in that. All you have to do is go back and review all the other terrorism threads or the Iraq War threads, and you will see my consistency at a glance. Am I supposed to say the same thing in every post, or do you REALLY have the attention span to rival that of a goldfish?

Of course, you ARE consistent - the only consistency that you have shown is in your quite ridiculous stance that everything in this world is the fault of Bush and Blair, and you remind us of that fact time and time again.

Personally, I think that you are a thoroughly balanced individual - you have a chip on each shoulder. You are also in denial. Yes, my country has been responsible, both directly and indirectly, for some real horrors past and present. Yours (are you actually Pakistani?) has too.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
marc71178 said:
How many supporters and press follow India around compared to England?

They said it at the time, so how is it fishing for an excuse?
There were more than 3000 Indian fans at Pakistan during last year's series. What is your point?