• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gary Gilmour - 1975 World Cup Legend

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I've only just heard the news about Gary Gilmour. I had no idea he was so desparately ill. We can only hope and pray that he pulls through.

Swervy

International Captain
Lillian Thomson said:
I've only just heard the news about Gary Gilmour. I had no idea he was so desparately ill. We can only hope and pray that he pulls through.
why what is up with him?

archie mac

International Coach
Still does not say want is wrong with him. The last time I seen him, he was carrying a lot of condition.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
There's been a few mentions of Gary Gilmour recently on the forum. Not seen any updated news on his health since this life threatening illness nearly two and a half years ago.:unsure:

TheLad

School Boy/Girl Captain
I understand he is still not totally 100 % but the transplant was a success and he is so much better than he was before and enjoying life which he was unable to do before.