• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bat

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
1st bat: Gray-Nicolls Millenium Childversion
latest bat: Gray-Nicolls Powerbow
Favourite: ^^

Monty

U19 Cricketer
Mine
Puma Michael Bevan
Puma Michael Bevan
Puma Michael Bevan

gettin a new bat soon though

King_Ponting

International Regular
I think we should also add how many bats have u owned in your career thus far. My count is 7 so far.......

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
what was your first bat - Gray Nicholls Powerspot Master
your latest bat - AS Falcon
and your favourite bat - AS Falcon

Total Bats - GN x3, AS Falcon x2, Kookaburra Bubble, Norstar, a County something or other and Buffalo, gives me a total of 9...

King_Ponting

International Regular
yeh i should really name my bats.

Gray nicholls ultimate special edition
Kookaburra Ridgeback signature
Gunn and moore Cannon professional
Kookaburra bubble king
Kookaburra bubble 5 star
Puma Tribute
Gray nicholls Phoenix Beast

Simon

Monty said:
shivers thats alot

also we should add most expensive bat
one of my gray nicholls was my most expensive bats paid $420 AUS for it, used it for half a season before scoring three ducks in a row and then swapped it to my brother for a new pair of batting gloves...

King_Ponting

International Regular
broncoman said:
one of my gray nicholls was my most expensive bats paid $420 AUS for it, used it for half a season before scoring three ducks in a row and then swapped it to my brother for a new pair of batting gloves...
What, well an unfair deal if i ever saw one :p

King_Ponting

International Regular
Monty said:
what is the tribute like
Really light and an extremely good bat. Gives u great power through the shot, was a little too light for me 2 pound 8. I use that bat when im out of form and when i do get into form i change to my phoenix beast which is a lot heavier 3 pound 10

Simon

gray nicholls, he bought em for $60 and he then decided the bat was better for him after i offered the deal. I got my new AS that week so i wasnt gonna use the bat anymore anyway and i needed a new pair of gloves...

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
ive got 4, 2 i rarely use. Duncan Fearnley ATTACK with Ian Botham
and Salix quiet a old one, which i got from a trindidad and tobego pro. :)

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
first bat: slazenger v 100 (i think it was a 100)
current bat: gray nicolls megadrive
favourite: gray nicolls megadrive.
abosolutely love it. it's light, which suits me, but it hits the ball well, and it bounces so well off the middle. i can't count the number of players in the club who first didn't like it because it was light and then used it for catches and were surprised by how well it hit off the middle.
looks cool, too

edit: mine of course doesn't have the union jack on the bottom

Last edited:

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
mate of me has that one. myself am a fan of lighter bats..but this one, i dont like. middle is excellent, rest feels like a plank.