• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can Anyone Get Me Cricket Bats?

ma_ac13

Cricket Spectator
Hi everyone i am new to this forum,

1st question is, can anybody get me a cricket bat of the following type:

*indian/pakistani brand or any sub continent brand
*bowed blade
*thick edges
*good quality english willow
*very thick middle
*2.9 - 2.11oz in weight

i need a bat, needs to be brand new if possible, i thought id post this question on here because i really prefer indian/pakistani bats to english/australian etc brands.

i know from indian and pakistan, cricket bats can be bought cheap so if anybody wants a few quid please contact me.

please contact me asap on ma_ac13@hotmail.com or please reply to this thread!

thanks!

Mike

PAKMAN

State 12th Man
i think they hav started selling indo-pak made mads in england too coz i see alot of english players that i play with have CA bats etc

ma_ac13

Cricket Spectator
i need some help.

i can purchase cricket bats here in northamptonshire,

i was wondering if someone could get me a cricket bat from india/pakistan though, thats what i was asking.

can someone help me please,

i dont want brands such as ca, malik, mrf, bas i wanted some other less known brands that are more well known over in india/pakistan.

please help me.

thanks, mick

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Monty said:
what is wrong with aussie bats
i use a pakistani bat too, an AS Falcon to be exact, the balance and power is unrivaled from any bat ive seen made in australia or england...

Monty

U19 Cricketer
nah i am happy with my trusty old puma
but that will soon make way for a new puma velocity mmm sweet

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
Steulen said:
Hmmm...would be interested to know what Pakistani beer tastes like :ph34r:
Not as nice as Indian beer I'd warrant. Any "bad muslims" (in the old sense of the phrase) got any tips? Just in case I find myself wandering the back streets of Islamabad in search of a snifter or two one night.

Steulen

International Regular
ma_ac13 said:
Can Anybody Get Me A Bat From India Or Pakistan Please???
Dude...what is your problem?

Are you critically ill and the only known anitdote is to lick the seed oil off bats made by a mysterious group of 93-year old former mineworkers in the Himalayan foothills of India?

If not...settle down, Beavis.

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
ma_ac13 said:
Can Anybody Get Me A Bat From India Or Pakistan Please???
Good grief, are you batting in the morning or summat?

You'll have to wait, and separate the wheat from the chaff on this thread old cake, if you hang around long enough you'll see what I mean. I'm firmly ensconced in the "chaff", by the way.

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
Steulen said:
Dude...what is your problem?

Are you critically ill and the only known anitdote is to lick the seed oil off bats made by a mysterious group of 93-year old former mineworkers in the Himalayan foothills of India?

If not...settle down, Beavis.

:lol:

Steulen

International Regular
Pedro Delgado said:
Good grief, are you batting in the morning or summat?

You'll have to wait, and separate the wheat from the chaff on this thread old cake, if you hang around long enough you'll see what I mean. I'm firmly ensconced in the "chaff", by the way.
I'll happily chaff along

BTW, this is what you get when you start posting just after lunch.