• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Are any of teh aussie fans stilla a bit nervous about Pietersen still being there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy seems to have a bit of genius about him.

The main thing I've noticed is that it's not even as if he's been a bit lucky since he's come into either form of the game. (OK so todays full toss LBW aside)

He seems REALLY hard to get out. A number of his dissmissals have been due to slogging with reckless abandon when left with the tail. I've rarely seen him get away with a false stroke, or streaky edge etc.

I can legitimately see him batting through once again in this match so Australia had better get the others out qucikly.

Status
Not open for further replies.