• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cmon Warnie, you cant be serious!?

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Bit suss on the day of the First Test. Not saying it didn't happen, but wouldn't be suprised if it was deliberately held over to coincide with when Ashes fervour would be at its highest.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
If all allegations are true, one wonders how he ever managed to fit cricket into his busy schedule at all.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
steds said:
If all allegations are true, one wonders how he ever managed to fit cricket into his busy schedule at all.
One of the girls said Warney was a bit of a "three pumps & a spurt" merchant. Here's the headline again, simply 'cos it amuses me so!

Attachments

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
BoyBrumby said:
One of the girls said Warney was a bit of a "three pumps & a spurt" merchant. Here's the headline again, simply 'cos it amuses me so!
Three pumps? Damn his stamina - he's showing us all up. :@

King_Ponting

International Regular
BoyBrumby said:
Shanes gotta raise his standards....... In both the women and the bedroom categories.