• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Zimbabwe & Zimbabwe/New Zealand/India ODI Tri-Series

Loony BoB

International Captain
When Pathan comes out to bat, Bond should sing that "Anything you can do, I can do better" song as he passes him by.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
No worries Ed, you`re home son. Bond is an awesome bowler, and I can`t even watch it.

Bracken is up there in the best ODI bowler bracket, but hasn`t quite bowled 1000 balls.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Loony BoB said:
When Pathan comes out to bat, Bond should sing that "Anything you can do, I can do better" song as he passes him by.
What if he didn`t want to be gay... 8-)

Sorry, I`m tired, and Australia is throwing away the Ashes.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Nnanden said:
What if he didn`t want to be gay... 8-)

Sorry, I`m tired, and Australia is throwing away the Ashes.
It's okay. I'm tired and apparently showing gay tendencies. You must be one up on me.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sehwag and Dhoni are both class batsmen though, although I'm very confident of a win I'm not totally sure yet.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Bond's got the record for average and strike rate. I guess he's going for the BBI record now.

Last edited:

_Ed_

Nnanden said:
Was that Marshall catch something? I really like Hamish Marshall, quality player.
Yeah incredible, diving to his right...he also adjusted the position of the ball in his hands so he'd hold it when he landed, great presence of mind.

He's a great cricketer.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Aww, Adams got another. I love the guy, but I was kind of hoping Bond could pick up all the rest of the wickets, too. Wishful thinking. :D Still hope he gets a couple more at least though, he deserves to break a few more records.

_Ed_

Oram must feel a bit bad, the team score 44/7 and he's managed to end up with figures of 2-0-14-0.