• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Zimbabwe & Zimbabwe/New Zealand/India ODI Tri-Series

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Adamc said:
272 or something, off the top of my head. Aus v Namibia.

Whoops, 256. :mellow:
Haha. That game was something else. That's the one where Lehmann hit like 20+ off the last over to get a 50, and then McGrath took 7 for 12 or something?

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
FaaipDeOiad said:
Haha. That game was something else. That's the one where Lehmann hit like 20+ off the last over to get a 50, and then McGrath took 7 for 12 or something?
That's the one. Australia made 301 then bowled Namibia out for 45. I thought off the top of my head that they made 317, which explains my error.

Steulen

International Regular
Adamc said:
272 or something, off the top of my head. Aus v Namibia.

EDIT: Whoops, it's 256. :mellow:
Yeah, let's set sights on that one. Zimbabwe to be dismissed for less than 141.

Shouldn't be a problem :) :(

Chubb

International Regular
Loony BoB said:
Nope, but then again...

...neither is Mugabe. :S
Well, the only people who'll pay the price will be the whites. Streak obviously wasn't trying hard enough and is in a conspiracy with fellow white supremacist Blignaut to embarrass the black players and by association the country as a whole. Therefore they will be blamed for the defeat.

If you think that's far-fetched just remember Robin Brown, the excellent Harare groundsman, was blamed for them getting bowled out for 34 last year.

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
This is amazing....Vincent was unlucky....but i agree, it's probably not the best way to get the record....now, I reckon zimbabwe could chase this! :D

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
FaaipDeOiad said:
I have it on DVD. No-one seems to care about it. Not the Australian players, the crowd. And Gilly took seven catches I think.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Loony BoB said:
Nope, but then again...

...neither is Mugabe. :S
Well, seeing as pretty much no-one seems to turn up to matches in Zimbabwe apart from the press, I'm sure they'll be reporting Zimbabwe's triumphant victory tomorrow, thereby keeping Mr. Mugabe happy.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
What the heck is Kyle mills doing in the team? They should sub Vettori for Mills.

shaka

International Regular
maybe they want to give him a rest and see how Millsy goes for a few overs then decide

shaka

International Regular
Chubb said:
Interestingly, Craig Wishart has a highest ODI score of 178*. Game on!
...or he could be run out again without facing a ball, like he did in the 2nd test v NZ.