Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 21 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 1877

Thread: ***Official*** New Zealand in Zimbabwe & Zimbabwe/New Zealand/India ODI Tri-Series

  1. #301
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend _Ed_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Marsden Bay, NZ
    Posts
    24,483
    I see Mr Styris that your batting average is plummeting. At about the time of the South Africa tour of NZ last year he averaged over 44, that has now dropped under 39. He really needs a good score in this series to keep his place.

  2. #302
    Global Moderator Prince EWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Cribbertopia
    Posts
    58,582
    Quote Originally Posted by _Ed_
    I see Mr Styris that your batting average is plummeting. At about the time of the South Africa tour of NZ last year he averaged over 44, that has now dropped under 39. He really needs a good score in this series to keep his place.
    He got run out though...

    That says nothing about his batting ability.
    Rejecting 'analysis by checklist' and 'skill absolutism' since Dec '09
    'Stats' is not a synonym for 'Career Test Averages'


    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey Tucker
    Someone asked me the other day if I believe in conspiracies. Well, sure. Here's one. It is called the political system. It is nothing if not a giant conspiracy to rob, trick and subjugate the population.
    Before replying to TJB, always remember:
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    Next week I'll probably be arguing the opposite

    Code:
    Pixie Caramels won by an Innings and 258 runs.

  3. #303
    Banned Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince EWS
    He got run out though...

    That says nothing about his batting ability.

    It was his fault though, he only has himself to blame. I think he is the one who should make way for Oram. As Ed said, his average has been falling for a while and Vincent deserves first crack at the number 6 position after his double ton.

  4. #304
    Global Moderator Prince EWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Cribbertopia
    Posts
    58,582
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    It was his fault though, he only has himself to blame. I think he is the one who should make way for Oram. As Ed said, his average has been falling for a while and Vincent deserves first crack at the number 6 position after his double ton.
    Do you think you will be run out regularly in the future though??

    Whether it was his fault or not, a run out is bad luck, and you shouldnt be dropped because of one unless its a chronic problem.


  5. #305
    Banned Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince EWS
    Do you think you will be run out regularly in the future though??

    Whether it was his fault or not, a run out is bad luck, and you shouldnt be dropped because of one unless its a chronic problem.

    That wasn't bad luck, it was poor running between the wickets, he got himself out.

    I agree he shouldn't be dropped for it but he should be more careful and prize his wicket better.

  6. #306
    State Vice-Captain Retox's Avatar
    Flexi-Combat Champion! Tournaments Won: 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    That wasn't bad luck, it was poor running between the wickets, he got himself out.

    I agree he shouldn't be dropped for it but he should be more careful and prize his wicket better.
    Marshall,Vincent and even McCullum get run out sometimes. Its a part of cricket.

    I agree Vincent should be 6 (which I hope happens when Cummings comes back)
    No'ones gonna take me alive
    The time has come to make things right
    You and I must fight for our rights
    You and I must fight to survive

    New Zealand Cricket Supporter

  7. #307
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend _Ed_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Marsden Bay, NZ
    Posts
    24,483
    NZ have declared overnight.

    Vicious first ball back in test cricket from Bond!

  8. #308
    I can't believe I ate the whole thing NZTailender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    26,140
    I think Vincent should be at 4. But i don't think that'll happen now, sigh.

    NZ decalres. Bond robbed of a 50.
    President of SKAS - Kat is King | Proud member of CVAAS - One of the best | LRPLTAS - Rosco rocks!
    Go Tigers!
    R.I.P. Fardin & Craig

  9. #309
    I can't believe I ate the whole thing NZTailender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    26,140
    Damn, 4 byes. Welcome back Bond

  10. #310
    State 12th Man sportychic33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Palmy North
    Posts
    747
    interesting to see that McCullum has changed gear to Puma. I wonder if that is to copy Gilchrist?

  11. #311
    State 12th Man sportychic33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Palmy North
    Posts
    747
    nice to see shane bond back, getting good pace, and his length this over has been really good.

  12. #312
    First Class Debutant cric_manic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    831
    Whats his speed Like?

  13. #313
    State 12th Man sportychic33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Palmy North
    Posts
    747
    about 145kph.

  14. #314
    State 12th Man sportychic33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Palmy North
    Posts
    747
    franklin just picked up a wicket, which should hopefully give him some confidence as his rhythm looks down. another wicket lbw!!

  15. #315
    Tim
    Tim is offline
    Cricketer Of The Year Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    7,888
    Franklin on a hat-trick.
    He already has one last year v Bangladesh.
    9/2



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. *Official* CWXI Career Avges (Start of Season XIV)
    By Mr Mxyzptlk in forum Statistics and Records
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 11:03 PM
  2. Replies: 1491
    Last Post: 10-02-2004, 11:31 PM
  3. *Official* West Indies in Zimbabwe Thread
    By Mr Mxyzptlk in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 554
    Last Post: 01-12-2003, 03:11 AM
  4. Two Tier Test Championship?
    By Deja moo in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 30-10-2003, 08:46 PM
  5. *Official* Zimbabwe v Pakistan Test Series
    By Gotchya in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 16-11-2002, 12:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •