• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Will You?

archie mac

International Coach
How are we going to receive our Ashes information? Radio, Tele, Newspaper, Tele at the pub, Ashes party etc....

I am going to stay up all night and watch it on the tele, with just my little Rotty for company. :)

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
I'll probably just watch the first session on TV then go to bed - maybe catch a replay of the last few hours the next morning. :)

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
We've got out cricket club's season launch on tonight and we'll all be watching the Ashes. Be a real quiet night... :huh:

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
archie mac said:
How are we going to receive our Ashes information? Radio, Tele, Newspaper, Tele at the pub, Ashes party etc....

I am going to stay up all night and watch it on the tele, with just my little Rotty for company. :)
Except Friday at the pub, from the comfort of my living room

cpr

International Coach
Thought i'd be the first pom to rub it in and say i'll be watching it live all day :)

If i get up in time of course :)

Damn student life :D

cbuts

International Debutant
well over here it doesnt even start til 930 or 10. guess ill watch most of it on a replay tomorow.

it will give me something to watch at teh gym

Langeveldt

Soutie
I work a night shift in Costa, so I'll go to sleep when I get home at dawn, and wake up for the first ball, watch it in bed, and probably get up at lunch or tea.. Not feeling guilty about it because I've already earned a shedload of cash in the day!