• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Will You?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Internet. I have to work. Hope to catch an hour in the pub @ lunch and an hour and a half after work tho.

The really galling thing is one of my mates is getting married on Saturday & then it's my mum's birthday on Sunday. I feel cheated!!! :p

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
cpr said:
Thought i'd be the first pom to rub it in and say i'll be watching it live all day :)
Theoretically I will also be doing that - the benefits of lots of holiday from work to use up, and not much to use it on.

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
Will be watching all day on Channel 4, having a couple of fellows round who have booked the first two days of the test off. Litre bottle of Pimm's with lemonade, umpteen bottles of Harvey's bitter I got from the Lewes factory shop t'other day whilst on a trip to visit the in-laws (mostly 8% bitter, including commemorative Battle of Trafalgar ale) plus whatever they bring beer-wise. Smoked salmon, tapas et al. :thumbup1: :cheers:

It's a hard life being a kept-man don't you know :p

Determined to keep our spirits up, if and when England are 50-5 or Australia are 130-0, one can only dream of an Edgbaston '97 morning.

:wine:

Sir Redman

State Vice-Captain
Sky tv for me, though it doesnt start until 9:30

Thankfully, this semester I have a good timetable (one 9:00 start, the rest all 11:00) so I can watch a bit later than I normally could.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
SBS and Foxtel ... I'll have to do homework while I watch it though. The Ashes and calculus ... does it get any better :p

Macka

U19 Vice-Captain
Sir Redman said:
Sky tv for me, though it doesnt start until 9:30

Thankfully, this semester I have a good timetable (one 9:00 start, the rest all 11:00) so I can watch a bit later than I normally could.
I organised my holiday so I could be home to watch the first Test at least.

Steulen

International Regular
I'll pick up the broadband Internet cast through willow.tv. At 400kbps, it's not TV picture quality, but good enough to watch.

If I aim the wireless router correctly, I'll be able to watch it on the laptop while lying in my hammock in the garden. Paradise!

Sir Redman

State Vice-Captain
Macka said:
I organised my holiday so I could be home to watch the first Test at least.
Something my parents have never managed to do. So many family holidays have started just as a test or ODI series starts. The drive to the place and drive back always seem to coincide with a game, and in between times the tv will pack up or there will be a powercut.

Also, visits to relatives and such always happen to be on the same day as a game. It really annoys the crap out of me, especially since they always seem to be the good games..

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Watch as much live action as I can. Will be very less because have been working a lot.

Other than that newspapers, blogs, cricketweb will be followed.

cbuts

International Debutant
still trucking along here in new zealand. might ahve to give uni a miss me thinks