• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

HOw Good is Boycott's Mom in Cricket ?

cpr

International Coach
well thats unfair of boycott, i mean if he was talking about his mum in the past tense, then i presume he must of being referring to bangladesh in the past tense to, and as Bangladesh wernt a test side in 1980, infact i'm guessing they were very pap indeed, then its a harsh comparison...

Infact i daresay i could have done well against bangladesh in 1980, given i'm 22.

Langeveldt

Soutie
I think his mum would have scored a few... I would be seriously confident of hitting 30 odd against Aftab Ahmed and Khaled Mahmud and co... At least they have Enamul Haque and Mortaza who are at least international standard..

chipmonk

U19 Debutant
Does anyone have a pic of Boycotts mother ? Did she wear pants ? I can't imagiene a old woman playing Mortaza in her nightgown. :p

ian_whitchurch

Cricket Spectator
Boycott's Mum To Be Signed By Gloucestershire ?

Following their early collapse to 72-7 against Bangladesh A, sources close to Gloucestershire team management have confirmed that Geoffrey Boycott's mum is to be signed on a one-year contract.

"We just took them too lightly, and assumed they couldnt play", said team regular Sundries, who scored the fifth highest score with 14. "If not for that kid Snell, we'd have been in more trouble"

crickmate

U19 12th Man
Nice one, Ian. :D

ian_whitchurch said:
Boycott's Mum To Be Signed By Gloucestershire ?

Following their early collapse to 72-7 against Bangladesh A, sources close to Gloucestershire team management have confirmed that Geoffrey Boycott's mum is to be signed on a one-year contract.

"We just took them too lightly, and assumed they couldnt play", said team regular Sundries, who scored the fifth highest score with 14. "If not for that kid Snell, we'd have been in more trouble"

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
chipmonk said:
I heard that she hands over a bag of Gulab Jam to the fielding team when she comes out to bat. :D
:)

There are some "challenged" Tendulkar fans who need Gulab Jamuns stuffed into their mouths the moment they open them :D