• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NZ Vs Tasmania

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Just arrived back from lunch were i went to watch the Kiwis take on the Tassie Tigers...
Saw the Tassie innings in which they ammassed a very good score of 248, M.Dighton out with an over to spare for a well made 100...
The wicket looked very flat and the outfield very fast, and the kiwi bowlers looked to be doing it a bit tough in the very hot conditions, Tuffey bowled well from what i seen and Hary was copping a bit of stick...
It was a good fightback from Tassie who had fallen to 7 for just over 100 with Tubb providing great support for Dighton...

Back at work now But Mr Bugssy will be watchin the Kiwi inns and im sure will give his insights to the close of this match...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
bugssy just about to go to dinner with the kiwis , kiwis won with 8 overs to spare and 4 wickets. harrris knocking up a tonne.

excellent value

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
bugssy just about to go to dinner with the kiwis , kiwis won with 8 overs to spare and 4 wickets. harrris knocking up a tonne.

excellent value
How the hell did you get to go to dinner with them??

Who were the umps??

Eyes

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Simon was one and some other guy not sure who eyes...

i spoke to Harry and McMillan they were pretty cool....

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Simon was one and some other guy not sure who eyes...

i spoke to Harry and McMillan they were pretty cool....
Darren Goodger...came down from the North Coast in July....nice guy...very funny. Met him at Training.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Chris Harris is good value to speak to.

Did anyone see Shane Bond bowl? does he look in good form?