• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CricketWeb Survivor Challenge 1 & 2

Dydl

International Debutant
It'd be a bit silly if the two challenges were for the first two innings in the match, leaving two innings 'challengeless'... :huh:

I thought it was funny that only two people out of 25 that voted thought that England would have a higher opening partnership... :) :D :mellow:

Dydl

International Debutant
Mister Wright said:
This can include run outs and other such 'non-bowler' dismissals.
Well, since the first wicket of Australia's second innings was a run-out, who took the wicket? I mean, Flintoff was bowling and Pietersen ran Langer out, but who would the wicket go to?

shaka

International Regular
Dydl said:
Well, since the first wicket of Australia's second innings was a run-out, who took the wicket? I mean, Flintoff was bowling and Pietersen ran Langer out, but who would the wicket go to?
Pieterson would most likely doubt anyone picked that.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Good question. Was thinking just the same thing. Unfortunately I went with Harmison so either way I got it wrong :p

King_Ponting

International Regular
plz be flintoff cause thatd mean i got it right. However i think run outs are atributed to the fielder meaning everyone in both tribes got it wrong

Dydl

International Debutant
burkey_1988 said:
Good question. Was thinking just the same thing. Unfortunately I went with Harmison so either way I got it wrong :p
Yeah, same, I also went with Harmison...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Kyle... where is that man?

I have a feeling Lee is going to get the wicket. Should I change it? Nah, it couldn`t happen...