• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Happy 56th Birthday D.K.

Shounak

Banned
It's Dennis Lillee's 56th Birthday today.

All I have to say is that he's the greatest fast bowler of all time, in terms of having it all together.

What a champion.

archie mac

International Coach
honestbharani said:
Happy Birthday to an awesome pace bowler.
Has anyone read the latest bio of 'fot'? I have it here, but the earlier efforts on the great bowler I found quite boring.

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
^Lillee's nickname - from Doug Walters' One for the road:
Doug Walters said:
'FOT' dates back to Tony Lock's leadership of of the Western Australian Sheffield Shield team. Here were two men of very strong personality and Lock would often get that little extra performance out of Dennis by telling him he was bowling like a 'F***ing Old Tart'. (FOT)