• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CricketWeb Survivor Gower Tribe Leader Vote

Who will be your Tribal Leader?

• Total voters

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Only Gower Tribe members can vote for a leader here. All other votes will not be counted. Post comments if you wish, it may help you further in the game when it comes to elimination time. Now is the time to start playing "the game".

Tip: You may want to post reasons why you why you think you should be tribal leader.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
My vote goes to vic. Pretty charismatic, popular sort of guy, and the typo in his name proves he's not too far above the common man. :p

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
A toss between Liam and the Ginger for mine - but the Ginger's location makes him the one for me.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I did Faaip, coz he's got his head screwed on well.

And to tell you the truth, I'll enjoy it more if he's leader when we backstab him later ;)

EDIT: Oh, I didn't know he voted for me before I casted my vote. Oh well, still stands.

Mister Wright

The following Gower Tribe members are at risk of being voted off the Island before the competition even starts:

tooextracool
Jamee999
The Baconator
Neil Pickup
Haydos
Slats4eva

You have 40 minutes left.

Mister Wright

Steulen said:
Hmmm..I count 11 votes, so 3 of those 6 have actually voted without posting?
No need to panic. With a public vote, it easy to see who should and shouldn't be voting. I've weeded out the people who shouldn't be voting.

King_Ponting

International Regular
Mister Wright said:
The following Gower Tribe members are at risk of being voted off the Island before the competition even starts:

tooextracool
Jamee999
The Baconator
Neil Pickup
Haydos
Slats4eva

The leading vote getter getting auto voted off....... thats laughable

Mister Wright

This thread can now be used by the Gower tribe members to discuss tactics etc. Of course MSN may be a better arena to do this. It might be a good idea to swap MSN details or email at least. You may consider that it is your tribe leader who should organise this. Perhaps this will cause alliances to develop. It is all in your hands now...

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Mister Wright said:

tooextracool
Jamee999
The Baconator
Neil Pickup
Haydos
Slats4eva

Mister Wright said:
Only Gower Tribe members can vote for a leader here
I didn't read "can" as "must"! - I've looked at this thread six or seven times but was unsure who to vote for!

tooextracool

International Coach
Mister Wright said:

tooextracool
Jamee999
The Baconator
Neil Pickup
Haydos
Slats4eva

voting is mandatory?