• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CricketWeb Survivor Border Tribe Leader Vote

Who will be your Tribal Leader?

• Total voters

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Only Border Tribe members can vote for a leader here. All other votes will not be counted. Post comments if you wish, it may help you further in the game when it comes to elimination time. Now is the time to start playing "the game".

Tip: You may want to post reasons why you why you think you should be tribal leader.

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I went Age, need a senior man as leader I reckon. Not too many experienced forum members on our side. Raw energy to get us through! :D

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
honestbharani said:
I voted Nnanden, because I think he is a senior in CW. :)
Dude, I`m only 16. Now SJS, there is a senior. :p

Honoured, but we need everyone to vote. You`ll be voted off before you even arrive, that ain`t cool.

King_Ponting

International Regular
Mister Wright said:
Only Border Tribe members can vote for a leader here. All other votes will not be counted. Post comments if you wish, it may help you further in the game when it comes to elimination time. Now is the time to start playing "the game".

Tip: You may want to post reasons why you why you think you should be tribal leader.

I think some people arent reading the posts.........

biased indian

International Coach
Nnanden said:
I went Age, need a senior man as leader I reckon. Not too many experienced forum members on our side. Raw energy to get us through! :D
for the same reasons i voted for the same man