• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bangledesh unwanted visitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

C_C

International Captain
I say i am boderline atheist because i am not sure whether God exists or not.........i dunno the proper term for it....but i am not an atheist ( who belive that God DOESNT exist) and neither am i a beleiver in higher powers( who believe that a higher entity DOES exist)
:wacko:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
C_C said:
I say i am boderline atheist because i am not sure whether God exists or not.........i dunno the proper term for it....but i am not an atheist ( who belive that God DOESNT exist) and neither am i a beleiver in higher powers( who believe that a higher entity DOES exist)
:wacko:
The word is agnostic.

Scallywag

Banned
C_C said:
Hahahaha

I dont think Al-Qaeda is interested in boderline atheists.
Actually, they are.
We are hated just a wee bit less than America from their prespective.
8-)
But you share the same hatred towards England and I quote your own words.

C_C said:
It is a war that was sold on a pack of lies and therefore the Blair government (and by extension UK) must bear the price for such policies that lead to the death of several thousands of civillians and military personnel.
You have the same politically twisted views. More apparent in light of recent events.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Just stop the cheap shots please Scallywag & C_C. You've already been warned once in this thread.

Final chance before possible bannings will be handed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.