• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who do you play for?

chris.hinton

International Captain
I play for Aston Manor, (Hense on your Left)i play for there thirds

[Edited on 9/10/02 by chris.hinton]

[Edited on 9/10/02 by chris.hinton]

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
Once I graduate i am all for surrey :D

Eddie you have an interseting number of posts : 911

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Eddie you have an interseting number of posts : 911
Not any more.

Closing in on 1,000 before I go away on holiday on Saturday.

I used to play for Castle Donington Town CC, LICK (Lamb Inn Cricket Klub), St Augustines CC and one or two others over a 25 year period.

Never really any good at batting, was a reasonable seamer but had an awesome throwing arm (I had a throw measured once at 109 yards).

Anoop

U19 12th Man
I've not played cricket at any big level..

but I did play Baseball for my district, two years ago!.. it is an interesting story.. they did not have enough players for the team to play in the state champs, which was hosted by our city!. so they came round to our school and asked who was interested.. three of us said yes, they taught the game to us and we played.. lost 18-0 in the first game, 8-1 in the second and 3-0 in the third..

i've not played baseball since then :D

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
I have played for Kingsley-Woodvale Senior for the past 4 seasons.

But this year I might be moving accross the road, to the younger team of Greenwood, mainly because I don't like playing with people whom can't play. Our gully took one out of every five catches that went to him.

Andre

International Regular
Saint Ignatuis College Riverview Sydney and Mosman Cricket Club Sydney - we are getting into grading now

R_Powell_fan

U19 Captain
I'm probably set to make my debut this year for probably Oman CT in Division B .....can't wait

but most probably I'll be a 12th or '13th' man for the whole season :cry:

Kimbo

International Debutant
I play for Grafton United Cricket Club, its in Auckland, same club as lou vincent, andre adams and matt horne.
I also play for Auckland U17s, and U21s, and Northern Zone U17s(a composite of auckland and Northern districts).
I am in some squads too- Auckland Hearts winter trainming squad(but I doubt I will make the team), and New Zealand Development squad, that doesnt have a team, some of the squad might make NZ A but not me I dont think.

Andre

International Regular
Saint Ignatuis College Riverview Sydney and Mosman Cricket Club Sydney - we are getting into grading now
What do you mean getting into grade
When I say getting into grade, we are only in our pre-season and it is my first season in seniors (I am only 16, still should be in juniors). Therefore we have not been graded yet, so I cant say what I'm in :). Same with school, but it isnt my first year there ;).

R_Powell_fan

U19 Captain
Therefore we have not been graded yet, so I cant say what I'm in
Ummmm, do you mean like you can't say which grade you are in because you haven't been graded yet... :confused:....Enlighten me please... :D

Andre

International Regular
Ok, here in Australia, at the beginning of each season you go to a grade sides cricket trails (a grade side is the equavalent of league cricket). Therefore, it is one squad in training for the pre season. After sufficient training and trails, you are put into a side, or graded. For example, first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth or seventh as Mosman goes down to.

Currently we are in the training and trials period for both school and club. Therefore, I cannot say what team I am in simply because i don't know :D.