• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

London

Scallywag

Banned
My thoughts are with you and your families during this tragedy.

I hope all the posters and their families are safe.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
My sentiments are the same. I hope all posters from London are safe and well and none of your family or friends were affected by this awful tragedy !!

Does James or anyone from CW know how many of our posters are from Greater London ?

It may be best if those in London can post saying they are safe, so that their friends in CW and we may know that they are OK.

Last edited:

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Can't disagree with the sentiment. It's a blessing that so few people were killed, and hopefully everyone affiliated with CW and their families escaped unscathed.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
JASON said:
My sentiments are the same. I hope all posters from London are safe and well and none of your family or friends were affected by this awful tragedy !!

Does James or anyone from CW know how many of our posters are from Greater London ?

It may be best if those in London can post saying they are safe, so that their friends in CW and we may know that they are OK.
Yeah I'm fine. As I mentioned in the OT section, I was due to take a group of Year 10's to Leicester Square yesteday, but the tannoy announced no more underground just as we were about to board the train. Had we been 15 minutes earlier, we'd have been stuck in London until the evening, which wouldn't have been fun in the circumstances.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
wpdavid said:
Yeah I'm fine. As I mentioned in the OT section, I was due to take a group of Year 10's to Leicester Square yesteday, but the tannoy announced no more underground just as we were about to board the train. Had we been 15 minutes earlier, we'd have been stuck in London until the evening, which wouldn't have been fun in the circumstances.
Good to hear you are safe and well, Mate !!

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I wish to echo the sentiments expressed by others here. I think it was fortunate that the casualties were so low, given the extent of the bombings... I hope everyone associated with CW (and everyone else for that matter) are all okay.