• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What should NZ do?

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
Anyone got ideas on what NZC should do this summer since Clark and co have stopped the Zimbabweins touring?

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
i reackon they should get a team of the ZImbabwe rebels, and some others who object to mugabe to make up the numbers

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
See if the Aussies can be flexible in accomodating an extra tour to NZ ?

This is one area where Trans Tasman co-operation is needed in helping one another!!

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
JASON said:
See if the Aussies can be flexible in accomodating an extra tour to NZ ?

This is one area where Trans Tasman co-operation is needed in helping one another!!
Do we really want another downtrou at the hands of the Aussies... :mellow:

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Voltman said:
Do we really want another downtrou at the hands of the Aussies... :mellow:
I don't think it will be that bad !! The NZ cricket Team will get better playing better opposition than the rubbish of Bangla.

Think of what it will do to players like the Marshall twins etc.

Also NZ cricket has been hit in its wallet for the second season in a row. Last season it was Tsunami causing abandoned SL tour.

NZ cricket needs tours that will raise funds and profile of NZ cricket !!

Aussie Team will generate huge funds !! Having said that Cricket Australia are usually rigid in their tour schedules , so I don't see this happening !

Craig

World Traveller
When do the West Indies tour NZ? Febuary, March and April 2006?

Is Pakistan or Sri Lanka free? (I know India are up against England)

shaka

International Regular
The unity among NZ and Aus will be tested on what Aus will do when Zim tour there, would they allow them in?