• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shane and Simone split

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Marriages and separations are part of life just as birth and death is !! Definitely feel sorry for Warnie, Simone and their children . It Happens to the Royal Family, Common Joe Public in the street and now unfortunately to Warnie. He deserves his privacy just as ordinary Joe Public does when he goes through his crisis .

As they themselves have said in their press release, their privacy should be respected !!

Why not just leave them alone in their private crisis to let them get over and move on ?

I hope everyone in this forum will agree with me in that.

Let no one try to make mischief out of someone else's personal tragedy !!

Lets Hope Warnie can get on and be the great cricketer that he is and perform well in the Ashes and this will not impinge on his great ability as a champion Spinner !!

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
good to hear the team isgetting behind him, hes gonna need all the support he can get, he also has 2 weeks off playing to rest up for the ashes

shaka

International Regular
I guess it was more likely than not with the continuing scandals and co. Anyone know what he is worth?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I hope it doesn't impact his performance in the Ashes too much. I know that Aussies are a rather professional lot, unlike us Indians, and I don't think he will let this impair his performances too much, but still, I think an in form Warne is a must for Australia if they have to retain the Ashes. I think he is the key against guys like Flintoff and Pieterson and even Bell and Strauss.

Dydl

International Debutant
It was inevitable, with all the news about him and his ''affairs''. She just obviously couldn't take any more of the controversies and decided to leave him.

You've got to be sorry for the children, they must feel terrible.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
shaka said:
it was a side note, not meaning anything, ie how much money
<quack>

Quite a bit.

There's pitch reports, weather reports, chemical endorsements, hairdressing endorsements (those blond streaks don't come cheap), his sponsorships from Vodaphone, O2 and Motorola, newspaper articles in The Times and, er, there's something else I'm sure....

Arrow

U19 Vice-Captain
JASON said:
Marriages and separations are part of life just as birth and death is !! Definitely feel sorry for Warnie, Simone and their children . It Happens to the Royal Family, Common Joe Public in the street and now unfortunately to Warnie. He deserves his privacy just as ordinary Joe Public does when he goes through his crisis .
Spinner !!
Why do you feel sorry for a lying, cheating scum bag adulterer? This pathetic moron causes trouble where ever he goes, and clearly has no morals. Hes been in so many scandals that ive lost count and he never seems to learn.
His latest scandal was so outrageous that it seems to be fake. A grown man with his profile begging some slut he just met for ***. I cant understand how he thought it would not become public. Maybe he didnt care. Either way hes scum.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Arrow said:
Why do you feel sorry for a lying, cheating scum bag adulterer? This pathetic moron causes trouble where ever he goes, and clearly has no morals. Hes been in so many scandals that ive lost count and he never seems to learn.
His latest scandal was so outrageous that it seems to be fake. A grown man with his profile begging some slut he just met for ***. I cant understand how he thought it would not become public. Maybe he didnt care. Either way hes scum.
Or maybe it didn't happen.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Arrow said:
So them splitting a week after the scandal is just wild co incidence? :D
Yes.

I understand it's actually to do with his voracious appetite for baked beans and the unpleasant aftermath Simone had to deal with in bed later that night.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Voltman said:
Yes.

I understand it's actually to do with his voracious appetite for baked beans and the unpleasant aftermath Simone had to deal with in bed later that night.
Yes, but spin bowlers don't usually have much of a follow-through.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Voltman said:
Yes.

I think it was when it was revealed that this English woman said he performed poorly in bed, that was when Simone knew it was true. Warne should feel lucky his marriage has lasted this long.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Ja it was always on the cards I'm afraid, still Shane will be feeling like death right now, and lets hope we see the best bowler in the world at 100% come the ashes..