• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shane and Simone split

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
the whole thing is sad, but after all the controversies that we have heard about Warne and these women, one wondered how long those two would have stayed together.

a massive zebra

International Captain
Arrow said:
Why do you feel sorry for a lying, cheating scum bag adulterer? This pathetic moron causes trouble where ever he goes, and clearly has no morals. Hes been in so many scandals that ive lost count and he never seems to learn.
His latest scandal was so outrageous that it seems to be fake. A grown man with his profile begging some slut he just met for ***. I cant understand how he thought it would not become public. Maybe he didnt care. Either way hes scum.
Couldn't have said it better. Good riddance.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
shaka said:
I guess it was more likely than not with the continuing scandals and co. Anyone know what he is worth?
Lives in the same street as a mate of mine.

House alone is worth a lazy 7 mill.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
honestbharani said:
I hope it doesn't impact his performance in the Ashes too much. I know that Aussies are a rather professional lot, unlike us Indians, and I don't think he will let this impair his performances too much, but still, I think an in form Warne is a must for Australia if they have to retain the Ashes. I think he is the key against guys like Flintoff and Pieterson and even Bell and Strauss.
According to you Shane Warne is a professional and is prepared for the personal tragedy because he is Australian and thus you concusively say it wont affect his performances much. Just because he is or he is not Australian does not show us how prepared he was for all this.

Regarding professionalisms, if you think the likes of Dravid, Tendulkar, Kumble, Laxman are less professional than the Australians, you are sadly underestimating the work ethic and merits of your own team.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Dydl said:
It was inevitable, with all the news about him and his ''affairs''. She just obviously couldn't take any more of the controversies and decided to leave him.

You've got to be sorry for the children, they must feel terrible.
We dont know the reasons for the break up and they have said they continue to remain friends. Please do not speculare and respect the man's private life.

Craig

World Traveller
I don't have sympathy for Warne, because he was/is missing some thing up stairs to learn his lesson from the past. Maybe now he will discover his brain.

I feel terrible for his wife who stood by him all this time and he threw it into her face. And his children as well.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Craig said:
I don't have sympathy for Warne, because he was/is missing some thing up stairs to learn his lesson from the past. Maybe now he will discover his brain.

I feel terrible for his wife who stood by him all this time and he threw it into her face. And his children as well.
From what I knew, it was a lvoe marriage. In an interview with Warne, he once said his dream vacation would be to go to a deserted island with his then fiancee Simone.

Warne has been stupid all his career with his antics of taking drugs and whatever but I believed the marriage stuck on because both shared a love for each other.

Why did they break up? I dont know and I really dont know if you can specualte and say it was due to Warne's irresponsibility till we know the facts which I doubt we will.

I feel sad for them both and yes, specially for the kids.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Craig said:
i doubt it somehow

Craig

World Traveller
You never know. Almost nothing surprises me with professionial athletes who do some silly stuff in their night life.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There was a poll undertaken in Australia today and Australian women were asked if they would have an affair with Shane Warne. 73% responded - Never Again.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Mister Wright said:
There was a poll undertaken in Australia today and Australian women were asked if they would have an affair with Shane Warne. 73% responded - Never Again.
and 73 percent women have already had an affair with Shane Warne?