• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hi!!

Ashes Summer

Cricket Spectator
Hi I am new in these parts. Just wondeering what type of cricket forum is it, i.e where is everyone mainly from, will you be talking about the Ashes much etc, and are there many Aussie/English in here to discuss it with. Normally chat on the channel 4 cricket forum, but it is stupidly slow due to big brother!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Welcome mate! This is the greatest cricket forum in the world. There is plenty of Ashes talk, just go to cricket chat you will find a sticky thread for the Ashes discussion.

Have a great time on here.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, there's a sticky Ashes thread, and a stick NatWest Series thread, both of which have a couple of thousand posts in them already. There's lots of English and Australian fans around too, of course.

Have fun.

Beleg

International Regular
and the lone wading pakistani... stealing the glory from the ubiquitous duckling.

big brothers here are pretty accomodative as long as you don't ruffle too many feathers.

weeelcome. :)

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
Ashes Summer said:
Hi I am new in these parts. Just wondeering what type of cricket forum is it, i.e where is everyone mainly from, will you be talking about the Ashes much etc, and are there many Aussie/English in here to discuss it with. Normally chat on the channel 4 cricket forum, but it is stupidly slow due to big brother!
There's really no comparison between this forum and the Ch 4 one; using metaphor, one could suggest CW is the Test forum, and Ch 4 is the Twenty20 one :p :D

Welcome old chap.

Shahid_afridi

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
and even a german.......lol this mihgt be the only crikcetforum which includes a german(whose parenst are from pakistan) and a pakistani who lives in germany...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
hey im andy, welcome to cw, it's an awesome place. if you wanna hang out with all the cool people, go to OT (off topic). there's an 'introduce yourself' sticky thread there if you want to well... introduce yourself.

SpeedKing

U19 Vice-Captain
Ashes Summer said:
Where are you from in London?

and welcome to da forum