• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How many forum members actually don't play cricket?

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've talked to a few members on this forum who actually don't play cricket, or at least not on a season by season basis. I just wanted to find out how many forum members don't play cricket.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I haven't played since high school, always intended to sign up for a club but have managed to get to half way through my second year of university without doing so. If that counts.

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Bar the occasional 'game' at school during lunch ive never played it. Id like to join a club but theres none round here really who's interested in a 24yo who's never played, they only want u-16's with no experience or over 16's with experience.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I played when I was younger, both school and club cricket in primary to early high school, and school cricket but not club later in high school. Afterwards, never joined a club again, although I've intended to for a while. Maybe I'll look into playing for the Uni next summer.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
all the time, every chance i get in school, at home and every tuesday, thursday & friday and my cricket club Lanchashire CC, i have never made the 1st division team though since thier is so much talent :happy:

Beleg

International Regular
I played at School. Since than I haven't lifted a bat except for some street tennis ball games.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I've got no talent at all, but it doesn't stop me trying - in fact, I can bowl everything, keep wicket and play all the shots in the book. Unfortunately I can't do any of the above to any standard at all...

I'd like to think I'm a good coach and a decent captain, though.

cricket player

International Debutant
I play cricket friday,Saturday practicing in the morning and match at 11:00,Then Sunday I have a match,Some times I play Thursday and some times Wenesday,

There is a reason why my nick name is cricket player.