• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How many forum members actually don't play cricket?

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I play generally every saturday and sunday in the summer months....but being at uni will hamper me playing for my club so will be playing at uni for half the summer...

Had a bit of a go the other day bowling at some stumps with average results :dry:

TIF

U19 Debutant
I have never played cricket at any level whatsoever. I have only played some "galli" cricket as it is known out here, but not gone any further:(

Also, I do own a bat, batting gloves, pads and a cricket ball(its a local ball, but not a tennis/tape ball. its known as "leather" ball out here), but they have been used mostly in playing "galli" cricket with the leather ball.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Played a lot of gali cricket and quite a lot tape ball matches but never played at a club level.

swede

School Boy/Girl Captain
never played, never will.

basically because I was past 20 before I even knew there was a game called cricket.

open365

International Vice-Captain
Now that someone has brought this thread up again,i'm really suprised at the amount of people who don't play cricket that much,when i first came to this forum i thought that everyone would be really good players.

I play cricket for about 4 hours every day in summer when i'm not playing matches,of which i play about 3 a week.

I hate winter.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
isn't it strange that this thread asking how many members don't play cricket, is filled with people telling us the cricket they play?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
superkingdave said:
isn't it strange that this thread asking how many members don't play cricket, is filled with people telling us the cricket they play?
I'm the joint fastest leg spinner to 100 ODI wickets... oh, wait...

mavric41

State Vice-Captain
superkingdave said:
Not me! Too old and fat now!! However if I could captain a side from a shady place on the boundary I could reconsider. :D :p

Don

State Vice-Captain
hmm well i used to play and still can but i dont have a club at the moment so im outta action.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I'm not playing at the moment, but that's due to work - I work Thursday to Monday. Also, my match reports might look a little biased if I played...