• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

HILITES: Natwest Series - Bangladeshs Great Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubloo

Cricket Spectator
Here are some hilites of the great balgadesh victory over Australia

Link removed

njoy

Last edited by a moderator:

The Maestro

School Boy/Girl Captain
good..Im gonna laugh at Asstrailer in all of them

like this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Maestro

School Boy/Girl Captain
Who wants to be mature all te time? How boring, got enough of that in my real life thanks

This defeat smacks of the Aussies arrogance finally catching up with them :D

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
The Maestro said:
Who wants to be mature all te time? How boring, got enough of that in my real life thanks

They certainly needed a wake-up call, but I detect a touch of sour grapes because New Zealand couldn't achieve what Bangladesh could.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Maestro said:

And this post smacks of you being a loser...

Status
Not open for further replies.